My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery, Alabama, United States

I'm 5'7 and 145 lbs. I'm currently a sophmore at Alabama A&M University. I try to enjoy life to the fulliest because tomorrow is not promise to no one. I'm a people person and I try my very best to be a gentleman. I plan to own a Real Estate Company or a Law Firm one day.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Every woman should treat their body as their temple! A woman's body is delicate and should be handle with care at all times. Most women misuse their body in several ways such as having unprotected sex, having sexual intercourse with numerous of men, and not keeping up good hygiene. Futhermore, some women let men manipulate them into having sex with them, thinking that they have feelings for them but in actually all the feelings they have is for what between their legs. I think a woman should be more careful about whom she engage in sexual activities with because if a man isn't willing to confess before God that he'll love her unconditionally through sickness and in health, for better or worse, and through rich or poor then she should not let him have the key to her heart. Women always say men are the same as in being cheaters and liars, but if every man cheated on his significant other with "atleast" two other women, then that means there is equal the number of women that cheat as well as men. And I am a living testimony that "all men are not the same". You can't strike Gold when you only know what Silver is! So my advice to all women, the next time a man ask you for your number or try to hook up ask him what does your body mean to him!

9 Comments:

Blogger april said...

I am impressed with your thoughts. It is hard to find a good man that will express his feelings to the public like that. I hope that other men who read this will follow your example and as well as the ladies in the class.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Ebony said...

Justin, that was really good to hear from a man. Most boys don't think like you and we need more like you. I wish I had somebody in my life like you.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Unique said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Unique said...

Justin, I think your posting is excellent! I wish all men were like you. Also, some women should read this and have more respect for their bodies.

5:54 PM  
Blogger A.L. Kennedy said...

That's real deep... you rarely hear something like that come from a man. See, hearing things like that keep hope alive for the ladies that feel like they can't find a good man who is understanding and wants more from them than sex. You should spread the knowledge.

1:53 PM  
Blogger ms.turner1986 said...

i think your comment about women sweet. i just wish about 95% of men where just like you instead they just take advantage of girls.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Cheryl LaTrice said...

Justin, you speak of nothing but the truth. Too many times do young ladies fall into the traps of preying young men. Just like you said, "A woman's body is delicate and should be handled
with care at all times," and as women we should treat it as such. It takes us to make that big move for ourselves, but thanks for noticing the cycle. Most young men don't.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Looney Tune said...

I am very impressed that a young man like yourself could express those powerful things about women. You are very different than most young men and i admire that. If we had more men like you in the world then everything would be great. I have one question for you. Have you ever manipulated a young female in having sexual intercourse with you?

7:29 PM  
Blogger saratheobold2428 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home